The official platform for all UPS vendors and employees is www.upsers.com. As a member of the UPSers community, you avail many benefits and facilities through the portal. The UPSers portal aims to keep you up-to-date with all the latest news at the UPS and help you navigate through your employment-related tasks. This includes leave requests, raising tickets, information regarding your payroll, management of your benefits as an employee, and much more. However, you need to register yourself at the portal available at www.upsers.com to avail all the benefits.
Here is a step-by-step guide to register & login to the portal. It will help you sail through the process!
Generate the UPSers User ID and PIN
If you are new to the UPSers platform but already are an employee, you can generate your User ID and PIN that will help you log in without a problem. Here is the step-by-step process that you can follow to log in to your portal successfully.
- Log on to www.upsers.com.
- Go to “Login Help.”
- Scroll down on this page and click on “New User and PIN.”
- After that, you will have to fill out your information such as your last name, date of birth, date of enrollment, type of employment, your department at UPS, etc.
- Once you fill out these details, you will get your PIN displayed on the screen. You can note it down, so you don’t forget it.
With the help of your login credentials that are your User ID, and your PIN, you can easily register yourself as a UPS employee or a vendor on the online portal.
Register As a New UPSers User
Once your UPSers User ID and PIN are generated, you can take the following steps to register yourself on the portal as a new user.
- Log on to www.upsers.com.
- Choose the language that you prefer.
- Keep your User ID and the PIN handy and enter them to log in.
- There will be a page with the Terms & Conditions that you need to agree to in order to go forward.
- After that, you need to provide some of your personal information, such as your employee ID, official email ID, a security question, and an answer. Further, it would help if you chose a strong password to keep your profile secure.
Now, you have your User ID and a password to log in the next time you access the UPSers portal. With this, you can avail all the benefits offered by UPSers to its employees and vendors.
Steps To Login To Your UPSers Account
- Log on to www.upsers.com
- Choose your preferred language.
- Go to the login option on the top right side of the page
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on login to enter your online portal of UPS.
UPS aims to offer an efficient system to its employees to make their day-to-day tasks more organized. You can use the online portal to avail yourself of maximum benefits as a UPS employee!